A while back I went to the Philippines to meet and marry my Fiancée, Veronica Sigua. These links are useful info for me, and hopefully are of some interest to you also.
- ABS-CBN News – Philippine News
- Asian Journal Online – Weekly Philippine E-zine
- Balita.com – Weekly Filipino E-zine in the USA
- CNN.Com Weather – Clark AB, Angeles City, Philippines
- Philippine Radio stations – streaming audio
- Filipinas Magazine – Weekly E-zine
- Filipino Express Online – Weekly E-zine
- Filipino Reporter – Philippine News
- Manila Bulletin – Philippine News
- Manila Times – Philippine News
- Philippine Daily Inquirer – Philippine News
- Philippine News Link
- Philippine Political Update
- Philippine Star – Philippine News
- Pinoy.com – News
- The Daily Tribune – Philippine News
- USAtoday.com – Weather forecasts for selected cities in the Philippines
- Weather forecasts for other areas in the Philippines
- Avis – Rent a Car
- CIA – World Fact book – Information about ALL countries.
- Concierge.com – Lots of travel info and links, from throughout the world.
- EconomyTravel.com – Online travel price search engine and ticket issuer.
- Expedia Travel – Online travel price search engine and ticket issuer.
- Health Information for Travelers to Southeast Asia
- Justfares.Com – Online travel price search engine and ticket issuer.
- Lonely Planet World Guide – Destination Philippines
- Lonely Planet Thorn Tree – Chat and bulletin boards with all sorts of travel related discussions.
- Philippines – U.S. Consular Information Sheet & Travel Warnings
- Universal Currency Converter(tm)
- U.S. Embassy in Manila
- The Filipinos – A website for Filipinos Worldwide.
- Aklan – Philippine directory and Search engine
- Alleba Filipino Search Engine
- Asawa – Men with Filipina wives, fiancées, friends, and penpals.
- Current time in – Los Angeles, CA , USA
- Current time in – Manila, Philippines
- DHL – Item Shipping, Tracking and Rate information.
- LBC – Item Shipping, Tracking and Rate information.
- NobelCom.Com – A low price international calling card company.
- Filipinolinks.com – Philippines Tanikalang Ginto
- U.S. Post Office – Item Shipping, Tracking and Rate information.
- U.S. State Department – Official Government web site
Immigration info links…
Unless noted otherwise, the websites below are run by companies and lawyers. Something to keep in mind!
- ILW the immigration portal – lots of immigration info.
- Immigration Information (ImmInfo)
- Immigration USA – “The Immigration Superhighway”
- US Citizenship & Immigration Services – Official Government web site
- The National Immigration Forum
No song or tune symbolizes the excitement and feeling of international travel for me, as Frank Sinatra’s Come Fly with Me. You may also recognize it from the movie ‘Catch Me If You Can!’ I couldn’t find this video clip without something having been done to it. So, feel free to turn off those annoying annotations on the video, by clicking on the Red button along the bottom right of the video, when it’s playing. Enjoy the song.